Thursday 5 April 2012

works night out!!

well hello lovelies!
got a little night out to town with the work lot saturday and can't imagine will be any decent photos after the amount of rosé i will be consuming after a coursework filled week from hell!! so here is my outfit for the night, doing a little colour blocking with neon nails and bright lips too! these little scalloped chiffon shorts are divine they are a little on the short side but with my little legs i do need all the help i can get and boy, do my Jeffrey Campbell's help! if you would like any links just let me know. hope you like! lots of love xxx


1 comment:

  1. I bet that outfit looks amazing and stunning :) love it, especially with the JC litas. :))
    in btw I think your blog is great and I started to follow you, dear.
    maybe you'll have a look on my blog as well, if you like. :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete